Thursday, March 12, 2009

Somewhere, Jan Hammer Is Crying - 80s Synth Medley

Bravo to these young lads for putting together this medley of songs from the 80s, which, I'm guessing, they weren't even alive for.

But a few electronic nits to pick (and I don't just mean the fact that they used a video camera from the 80s). I guess they were going fairly "poppy," so I'll forgive their lack of Depeche Mode, New Order, Psychedelic Furs, etc. But no "She Blinded Me With Science?"

And what could be more 80s than the theme to Miami Vice? A travesty, I tell you! Almost as grievous as this injustice.



Of course, true 80s music aficionados will have already checked out my list of "Top 10 80s Bands." Though, judging by my traffic numbers, there are actually only about nine of you. But I salute you!

Via BuzzFeed

No comments: